Sunday, October 11, 2009

Commercial: In Our Lifetime

Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada the Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation is one of the world's top five cancer research hospitals. This commercial features actual doctors, patients, nurses, and volunteers telling their own stories and the hospital's in their movement to conquer cancer in our lifetime.



Probably one of, if not THE most moving commercials I have ever seen....and it's here in Canada!! Kind of makes you proud doesn't it?

1 comment:

Roz said...

This always makes me tear up!

I got your blog from WonderLiver which I found from Living Donors Online which I got from @OrganDonations on Twitter!

The internet is a wonderful thing! I'm scheduled to donate my kidney December 09/09. :)

Koodos to your for your liver donation!

Roz
http://livekidneydonation.blogspot.com/